This grade 11 maths worksheet deals with identifying the different types of graphs and functions from straight line graphs to parabolas, hyperbolas and exponential graphs.
- sketching the different graphs,
- determining their equations given certain points or other information such as asymptotes.
- x and y intercepts and transformations of graphs
- finding the point of intersection of two functions
- axes of symmetry of the parabola, hyperbola and exponential graph,
- determine the turning point of the parabola.
Finally there are two mixed questions similar to exam questions using the skills built up over the worksheet.
Don’t forget to download the fully worked out memo as well.